Shutdown due to webhooks request

Can I suggest that you follow up with Creality on this?

I’d be interested in what they have to say.

Sorry for such late response, I sent 2 emails in regards to my particular issue to Creality but received no response from them at all, kinda concerning regarding their customer support. Fortunately there were helpful members from this forum that assisted my issue. I’ve seen others posting in other forums that had similar issues to this and it seems to be related with the temperature at the hot end so perhaps Creality should address this issue or at the very least rename it as suggested so it’s not as confusing…

Have this problem with my Ender 5 Plus as well. At first I thought it was the USB connection. But now I know that it is related to hotbed heating. When I let the hotbed heat up, I get this error message, even when I calibrate the hotbed PID. But when I disconnect the power supply to the hotbed… it doesn’t give an error message. Going back to the Marlin firmware is no longer possible either. In short, the printer is bricked…

Does the bed heat up at all?

Sorry you have to deal with this. Why can’t you go back to Marlin?

I’m hearing that Creality is becoming more responsive to Sonic Pad issues and helping customers through them. A month ago they wouldn’t respond at all, now they seem to be significantly more responsive.

I have tried to restore the Marlin firmware in two ways. Via the CF card and via Creality Slicer. With the CF nothing happens at all, the slicer indicates that it has no connection. The com port is found.

Does the on printer user interface work after going back to Marlin?

As I mentioned, when I connect my laptop Com5 is created but the slicer software says it has no connection. So I can’t restore the Marlin firmware…

I also have an error with Creality Sonic Pad and Sonic Pad since the last week.
work project view