Soft PLA gooping

I bought Soft PLA recently from 3D Printing Canada and decided to print it today. When I fed it through the nozzle of my Ender 3 S1 it just turned into almost liquid making tear drop shapes every time I put some through. I have no clue what caused this any help is appreciated. Also is it meant to be brittle in filament form?

1 Like

Brittle filament usually means moisture in it but I have never used that material so I could be wrong. Check the print settings and if that doesn’t solve it then contact 3DPC and see if they can help. It is a different material and may need different settings.

1 Like

The soft plastic drips. It can be a pain. I have used a few rolls of grey and a some white. You can fiddle with the temps but if you reduce them it has layer adhesion issues, in my experience.

No it is very flexible off the roll in my experience brittle is an issue.

Drippy I find that too. PITA

1 Like

Hi Lucas

there is an issue, It should not be brittle. Reach out to the customer support team and they will get you straightened out.

Jason

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll do that

1 Like

Hmm… I faced such a problem! I found a solution in one blog but I’m afraid to post it here because they will block me? Hehe) I’ll just say that there is a solution on the Internet! Although it is not simple

HI @howtouse3dprint.com

We don;t take anything personal here, If its good info I take it wherever the source.

As long as its safe to see for 12 plus years you can post it.

I won’t block you
Jason

1 Like

Could you send the link. I trust that Jason won’t ban you

1 Like