Some problems after install sprite pro and crtouch on 3v2

Hello all.

I have not seen any thread with similar problems or that solves my problems, if there is something, link it to me in case I have missed it.

After installing sprite pro and crtouch, with the firmware Ender3V2-422-BLTUBL-T13-MPC-20230524, and the dacai for the screen, I can’t level the bed in any way (I changed the wheels)

In addition to not leveling, I am touching the probe settings, now when doing bed tramming front/back left/right, the nozzle and crtouch stays inside the bed, but it seems that the virtual position of the bed has moved to the left, also , that if I start to print, it does so in the front left corner.

I also have a cable labeled E left over in the same set of cables that goes to the X motor, I think it is left over but I’m not sure.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Did you unhook the Z axis stop, left side vertical frame member.

Where? z axis move correctly aparently. Dont change z stop when i did the change extruder.

When you install a CR Touch it becomes your Z stop. You are suppose to disable the original Z stop. It could be causing a conflict. Its at the bottom outside face on the left vertical frame. Just unplug it.

I’ll try it. But that not cause the bed virtual displacement, right?

And that it prints in the corner instead of the center, what can it be?

No it wouldn’t. I can’t remember what it is but there is a setting that can change the print origin. Maybe something in the new firmware needs to be set differently. If there is a cable left unhooked that that might cause problems too. If it is marked E then it should be for the extruder.

I disabled z axis stop, don´t see nothing changed.

The E cable unhook i guess is from stock extruder.

Don´t understand why doing bed tramming to home front/back left/right corners, It seems that it is moved.
These are the back positions, seems moved to the right

Also, I’m sticking with the probe settings, it’s the distance moved with respect to your home plate, is that right?

Thanks a lot.