I recently acquired a Kingroon KP3 printer.
It needed some TLC as in screws missing and adjustments.
It works but prints somewhat sloppy IMO.
Having a look at the overall construction I found the acrylic base to be somewhat flexible so I made an aluminum one at work. Time to assemble it and get a few items to see if this printer is keepable for little items that don’t require too much precision.
Needs some new V Groove wheels as the ones on it have flat spots and a new print bed removable sheet. Will probably get the spring steel instead of the foamy like stock one.
Let’s see how well I can get it to print.
Pics: Acrylic base, aluminum plate, aluminum plate painted and printer before disassembly.