Stepper Motor Analyzer

Sounds good. While I have the equipment to do SMD work, I never really had much cause to use it professionally other than a few, rare, exceptions. As long as they are all SOIC type packages and not BGA.

Here are the prices… Shipping may be the big one though

Item Price
Board with 6 components 6.25
2X4 pin connector 0.72
1 20X2 Connector 0.66
2 current sensors 7.5
CPU (optional) 10.75
Shipping
Total 25.88

I figure around Christmas some time for everything… I will let you know once we get closer to the date of completion. By CPU optional I mean you can get one yourself if you rather, but the prices listed are what I paid for everything… Not trying to make a profit here.

1 Like

Being fundamentally lazy in my retirement, I’m in for the whole thing :slight_smile:

As for shipping, where, roughly, do you live?

Hey @sts41

I’m in for a complete set, no rush, I got a couple of things going on right now but whenever you have it ready to go.

Jason

New Brunswick and this should make up the 20 characters needed to post. Never seen a restriction on a post before :slight_smile: :laughing:

Also, Jason, Not sure if you ordered the Screen yet… If you need info to order it… let me know. I just ordered mine yesterday.

yes please, if you have a link you can DM or post it here,

Thanks

Here is the link:

The options to select are:
Interface: Pin Header Connection-8080 16-bit Parallel
Power Supply: VDD=5.0V
Touch panel: Capacitive Touch Panel
Font chip… just leave blank

1 Like

Just an update:
Boards with smd (except current sensors) have arrived.
Current sensors have arrived.
CPU’s are in Toronto
Connectors should arrive today
My screen is in Toronto. (will need for testing)
Hot Air Solder station was back ordered… But has since been shipped, not in Canada yet.

Boards look great… Very clean work… Not sure how good the soldering for the Current sensors will be, but plan to test lots before attempting on our boards.

3 Likes

they look awesome!!!

So I put together my first board. Since my hot air gun is a Christmas gift, I had to come up with a different way to solder the current sensors… I used a toaster oven to float the solder and it worked great.
I programmed the CPU, and the screen, touch feature and app are all working fine. Just need to solder the connectors for the steppers and rig up a couple of cables to test.

For those of you that want one (I have 2 extra CPU’s … so 2 for sale at the moment, first come first serve):
So here is my email for outside use… Once I receive a response, I will give you my normal gmail address and we can continue correspondence from there.

lzy98q@hotmail.com

Let me know here when you send the email so that I can check… I don’t monitor it… Mostly for things that could produce spam.

Thanks Steve

1 Like

Brilliant outside (inside?) the box thinking! I can’t say I would have thought of that! :slight_smile:

You don’t work in I.T. do you? You’re the only other person I’ve encountered that does this.

Also, juet to be sure, am I still on tap for one of these? If not, I’ll take one of the 2.

same here, I will take one set if you have not already accounted for one for me.

Ok… so both of them are spoken for. And yes… been in IT for over 40 years… :slight_smile:

1 Like