The Goose Hydra (Honkdra)

I saw this online and thought this multi-beaked terror would be a great addition to an upcoming D&D campaign.

It still has to be painted, I can’t decide if it should be standard white goose or if it should don the terrifying colours of a Canada Goose.

This badboy even has it’s own character sheet:

8 Likes

I would go canada, those things are just bad ass

4 Likes

Definitely a Canada Goose variant.

2 Likes

if you really wanted to go freaky, use one Canada goose, 1 snow goose and a duck with a long neck, now that would be one of a kind scary and worthy of its own character sheet. :astonished:

1 Like

Your character card is missing the Honkdra’s lesser known actions: the Pernicious Poop effect. With the Pernicious Poop action, a Honkdra makes travelling (for other characters) in any area the Honkdra has been increasingly icky and naturally repulses barefoot characters.

2 Likes

My vote is also for Canadian Goose variant.

1 Like

LOL, you can tell I have never played DND however bear foot in goose poop does not sound like fun…

1 Like

LOL that is too good. :rofl::joy:

It eventually litters the whole battlefield, just like in real life ahahaha

Canada Goose seems to be the winning colours for the body, but a mutant heads of different colours seems way too funny not to do. It needs at least 1 white head now imo ahahaha

I actually didn’t realize it was 5 heads, Initially, I only saw 3. You have much more patience than I do for painting. I have a dozen goose decoys I have to repaint this year and I’m not looking forward to it.

1 Like

I like painting in small doses, but I can’t mentally do long stretches of it or multiple of the same item. I am also very far from good at painting though, its been a learning process lol.

+10 Attack
+5 Agility
+20 Dodge
+20 Aerial Assault
if painted Canadian Goose colours!!

1 Like

sorry got to do this

If you painted it Leafs colors its stats would look like this

+10 forgetting where I left the puck
+5 missing the pass when my teammate finds the puck
+20 ability to dodge the puck when my teammate passes it to me
+20 puck missed assault on net

4 Likes

LOL. That is amazing.
#Torontosports

Definetly not my painting, but here is a really well done one with the colour scheme i’m following.

1 Like