What CR-20 Mods Have You Done?

@Blair

Looks like my parts will either be in tomorrow or the day after

1 Like

Here’s a folder with all of the firmware files and the compiled .bin file
I haven’t had time to redesign the screen case but I included the one I’m still using if you want to print that one. You’ll notice when you slice it that there are a few pockets to drop magnets into the lower part

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18WYIoep1gJEoIw5ZcbvRTkLKwvbRGeds?usp=share_link

Awesome thanks!

I will start the print on these tonight and give it a try

So I never got it working, i kept having random problems such as an error when trying to run ABL
“Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart”
Someone told me to remove the Z end stop, which i then did, but now when running ABL it just sits there in the middle.

I can’t move the Z axis from the menu, Y and Z work fine though.

Any chance you have a pic of how you connected everything?

I’ve been trying to get it working every couple weeks but im almost at the stage of giving up

Hang in there, takhei! How about you start from the beginning? What does the bl do when you power up? Any lights? Does it deploy and retract? Can you post a pic of the wire on the bl and at the board?

Hello, I have recently got a CR-20 Pro and I was looking at the upgrades and saw that there is now a Big Tree Tech SKR Mini E3 V3 and was wondering if I should get that one instead of the V2

Hi @Coco8_0 Welcome to the forum

The CR20 is basically a restyled Ender 3 with a fixed bed style mount. Alot of the mods you can do with the ender 3 you can do to the CR20. I will be honest the quiet of the E3V3 is a nice option espically if you are in the same room when its printing.