What has happened to 3DFused. Nothing good

3DFused is a company based in Clio Michigan that primarily makes linear rail upgrades for 3D printers like the Ender 3 series. I will say to begin that I have nothing to complain about in regards to their products.

I previously ordered an X axis rail kit and it has worked great. Solid, simple to install, etc. My first warning was the fact that it took 6 months to arrive, I complained and they apologized, it got lost in the system and was shipped immediately.

Because I did like the first kit I ordered the Y axis kit on Jan. 25 of this year. Five months have passed and no kit in sight, my order update time is always ten days in the future just as the initial order delivery date was. I have sent inquires several times without any reply other than a robo-answer which is always with the same line, we will get back to you as soon as possible. They never have. They used to have a Face book presents that was updated frequently, now it isn’t, not since January. The Contact section of the webpage is gone except for a notice. They say they are having trouble with “an influx of requests and bot spam affecting smooth handling of inquiries” and to use the provided email address. As I already said they never answer. All other Contact info is gone.
Without any way to get contact with a real person it seems likely I will never see my order. I can only warn anyone here that doing business with them is at your risk. At this time successful delivery of any order would seem to be doubtful.

Thanks for the heads up. That sucks about your order.

Just as an addendum, I sent another request for information email to them last week saying that if I didn’t get to “talk” to a real person I would have no choice but to warn others on 3D printing forums about this situation. I have not heard back from them. This tells me that either they are not reading the emails, probably or they just don’t care.

I checked the 3DFUSED website, just to see by some chance that my order will be fulfilled. Still laughing at that. They have listed all or most of there products as out of stock. Not taking orders, sounds like they have quit producing them, maybe going our ot of business, I hope.

Go figure.

1 Like