xTool D1 Pro Laser Engraving Machine

Seriously looking at getting the xTool D1 Pro Laser Engraving Machine. I know there is most likely a different forum for these engravers. Just wondering if anyone has one and your comments please?

71I0VmsyLcL._AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2

You should take a look at the comments Angus makes.

1 Like

No problem, I moved the thread to the right spot for ya. Everyone will still see it in their feed.

I have seen some impressive engravers coming out lately, We have one here in the shop we are testing to consider carrying as a counterpart to our TwoTrees unit which has been selling very well.

This new one I think I going to be a little higher in price with a larger volume and a camera I believe is built in, (don’t; quote me on that) Depends on which model we decide to carry.

1 Like

This is an excellent video and worth a watch. I have played with blue diode laser modules that I have attached to my cnc machine that was in a ventilated enclosure. It was not pleasant to use and gave up on it. I also purchased proper laser glasses . As the ones that come with cheap lasers are suspect at best. Best to do your research and spend extra on a co2 with proper safety features and enclosure if you really want one. Just my opinion.

2 Likes