Bambulab X1C - Speedy and convenient new printer

Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung it is just a company with limited liability. It is exactly the same as LLC it changes how that company is taxed. It is a like a company saying they are BBB rated or loyds listed. It isn’t a name it is a accreditation.

I see multiple name registrations under one address in Shenzhen as evidence they are related.

I can’t find a company that has technology co.ltd. name that uses parts that are from a known independent. E3D, Slice for example. Can you? is that odd that literally 25 maybe 30 companies are all using part purchased from the competition when there are other options?

To me this is odd too odd. If they are competing really there would be outliers trying to do something different using different parts made by recognized brands. Look at Prusa they use parts from E3D.

Other tech companies do not use the same convention for names. Youibot Robotics Co., Ltd SwitchBot Global Makeblock. Same field but the names don’t look the same.

Then if they were different why do most Chinese companies defends their corporate names so aggressively and this one set do not. One word different and it sparks a battle. it is strange that Shenzen Technology Co. Ltd is so forgiving.

Having worked creating advertisements for 34 years, spending a enormous amount of time with marketing gurus. It is far too much to believe it is just a big old fluke.

It is a principal of marketing to get shelf space and placement. Many many companies do this they look like they are different but they are all one.

let drop this we are never going to agree.

I asked Bambu some question per purchase. Who did the canadian electrical certifications, How many parts are patented, who holds the patents (Bambulabs isn’t listed…) whom will be distributing filaments. Educational discounts a few others. I have been waiting a couple or three weeks for a reply…