Channel Letter Sign 3D printer

Save laborer cost! Revolutionary Technology! Little investment, big revenues!

3d printer machine K8/K6/K3 can make letter sign automatically. Intelligent manufacturing, redefine how to make new style advising letters!

small Z axis large X,Y axis machines that print 2 colour with 2 into 1? you must be a sales person for them?

1 Like

Another project printer from Creality? $3500 project printer that is limited in use. Creality has made a reputation for cheap printers that make a great starting point to an awesome printer. Most modify them to solve the short cuts and poor design choices. Changing the brand name to Solemn to escape the reputation built by creality, just work on changing Creality reputation, be honest.

1 Like

Looks like a startup company. Post was made from their headquarters in China.

Here is there YouTube promo video

Neat idea but its basically a big bed no height 3D printer.

I wonder if this in response to Bigtreetech coming out with their 2 filament printer?

Two separate companies doing that same design? I’m skeptical.

No, but 2 companies with machines for a specific market in mind. there is no information around or the B2 other than it’s one of those 2 filaments into one nozzle things which is really all this is and the test print that goes with the B2 happens to be a 2 colour Biqu logo sign.

umm interesting, I know that creality is in shenzhen, china as well.

Hmmm

SHENZHEN BIG TREE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
SHENZHEN CREALITY 3D TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
SHENZHEN SULIYIN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
SHENZHEN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

SHENZHEN ‘fill in the blank’ TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD

And 180 more companies with one trademark owner.

One company selling three ‘brand’ versions of the same printer.

2 Likes

I’m sure they just have lunch together is all…

\s

3 Likes

ROFL, ok that was funny, I never really thought of that

1 Like

Sure, I am a sales engineer. My name is Andy Yuan from Shenzhen PioCreat 3D Technology Co., LTD. Thank you for your comments.

well then, welcome! so the burning question was, is your company related to Creality And/or Big Tree Tech ?

K8/K6/K3 are all industrial printers. K8 build 800x800x85mm, K6 build 600x600x85mm, K3 build 450x450x85mm, K3 PRO build 450x450x400mm. Cool, which SKU you prefer? Thank you.

Cool, you found us. We are a subsidiary of Creality 3D.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Andy Yuan

Sales Manager

Shenzhen PioCreat 3D Technology Co., LTD.

www.creatwit3d.com

email: andyyuan@piocreat3d.com

Tel: +86 199 2663 0278

WeChat ID: 86 159 8942 0657

can you show results from printing a sign on a K8 for example? I’m curios to see how it looks?

CreatWit K8/K6/K3 are all industrial printers. K8 build 800x800x85mm, K6 build 600x600x85mm, K3 build 450x450x85mm, K3 PRO build 450x450x400mm. Cool, which SKU you prefer? Thank you.
[/quote]

I gave Fabbaloo this information, finally I see this news. Thank you.

Do you have a photo of a sign printed on this machine or a video of it working?

Yes, you are right. We have more than 1800 employees, more than 20 patents.