Channel Letter Sign 3D printer

See attached picture. Thank you.

You are smart. CreatWit brand.

Creality. Thank you.

Big Tree is not us! We Creality. Subsidiary is Shenzhen PioCreat 3D Technology Co., LTD. Brand name is CreatWit. Thank you.

Come to Shenzhen, I invite you to dinner together, my friend. Thank you.

Well, PioCreat will engage in industrial applications. Channel letters is one, Dental is another (DJ-89 LCD printer), Jewelry in coming…Thank you.

I have videos to show it. Yes, it is a important tech point. Thank you.

See this signage, it was printed by 3D printer K6. Thank you.

Do you have any video of this actually working?

Is it able to print a higher resolution? This looks quite course to me.

Yes, we have K3 PRO print size is 500x500x400mm (19.7"x19.7"x15.7"). Can 15.7" is OK for your requirement? Thank you.

There are many videos of working my Face. https://www.facebook.com/AndyYuanAB/videos/874534979774525

I see the whole process involves filling the shapes with UV cure resin so the letters can be lit. Can this printer print the inside and the outside at the same time? also with finer layer heights so there more smooth on the outside?

Thank you for watching! Yes, at the same time, the letter side is only 1 layer (1mm thick) so it is print at the same process. Yes, it is smooth outside.

Cuing machine is make the letter face only. If you don’t want it, you can use acrylic face instead.

When we use translucent filament, the side can be lit also, not only the face lit. Thank you.

@ankeryand it looks for the picture this is a very course layer height. The video appears to use a volcano like hot end. Is this a e3d volcano or a clone? the hot end is it a proprietary hot end or can the part be changed for other parts (like E3D) ?
It appears to be a 0.8 or 1.0 nozzle is this machine geared to fast lower resolution prints?

In the promotional video there is what looks like an infinite z belt printer. Is this in development? Or is this the Creality belt printer.

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 11.40.33 PM

Yes, we often use 0.6mm nozzle and got 0.3mm thick layer. Nozzle can be 0.6/0.8/1.0/1.2mm since it is industrial for letter signs. The machine cost is increased. K8 is USD2499 FOB China.

That is Creality belt printer, not Creawit K8/K6.

Is this an open source hot end, or proprietary hot end?

Open Hot End. Thank you.