Cr10spro what better Mother board can be used?

Wow tbh i never looked into water cooling but you seem to be on the right track. Also sorry for the delay, i was busy and trying to think of other options that could be considered. Though i did like mks before, im more of a fan of btt now. No particular reasons, but you picked a good choice for your needs. Just make sure you dont short anything out.

A board with integrated drivers is nice and low profile. Though if you cook/fry 1 it cant be swapped in/out. I think for what your wanting to do this board looks like a good fit. I cant comment on if itll drop in or not but im interested in seeing/hearing how that goes for you.

Here is a good guide to check out. https://www.makenprint.uk/3d-printing/3d-printing-guides/3d-printer-mainboard-installation-guides/btt-skr-mini-e3-v3-guides/btt-skr-mini-e3-v3-setup-guide/

I haven’t read it through in detail, but did like how things are explained for another guide on this site.

As for the screen, @SpaceMoose shared a link to drop in a lcd12864 screen which is prettymuch the same size as the tft 35. There should be a link on that discussion for a printable screen adaptor.

I was a bit concerned about the heated chamber and cooling but i think your doing it right, so long as you dont get any leaks.

If you need help compiling firmware, i can get started on it likley next week.