My benchy has a lean and a few other small issues

wow … there really is a video for everything.

The red cone represents the beam your X axis is on. the Blue cone represents the path your nozzle as actually taking

Haha there really truly is a video for everything. This is where I thought you were going with it. If this is happening it’s not noticeable at all… Again, the two vertical extrusions are square with their bases so it would have to be the extrusion that connects them that makes them not parallel and I would think that the printer wouldn’t be sitting square on the table if that were the case. It is nice and flat on the table though. And holding a ruler to them they appear parallel.

Out of curiosity - what was the fix for you?

The result of this meant that my bed could never be on plane with the nozzle so it couldn’t be possible to have a perfect first layer with BLtouch. The vertical parts on my printer are held to the base with brackets that are held with bolts, and each bolt hole has a little tolerance. stack those up and the tops of my extrusions could be as much as 8mm out if I force them and bolt them tight then when I tighten the one across the top the sides don’t match and the hole thing seems under tension. The fix was to be sure the top and sides are flush and parallel while the bottom is all loose the tighten everything carefully to be sure nothing pulls it out of square. Also this is all attached to sheetmetal and how good it is depends a great deal on the Sheetmetal. I had to open the bottom of my printer to change all the fans last week and bumped it, now it’s off again but I’m not printing anything thats needs to be accurate at height so I’ll leave it for now while I get caught up in my printing.

You can assemble these parts and shim everything as you go so it doesn’t move when you tighten things and also make up for errors in the sheet metal but I’m afraid you’d just find out something else isn’t really straight then. after all it’s hot plastic so it only needs to be so good anyway.