Return of an older issue on the endless saga of the X1.
I have new working code now, tuned settings so I am potentially getting good prints. The bed is level Ish. The edges are a bit high the centre is a bit low but I get good adhesion across the full surface. So far so good. I added an all metal hot end weeks ago it seems fine so far.
The filament sensor is working perhaps (A new one is on its way I just placed an order for a bunch of parts)
The new issue the filament refuses to advance. The extruder gear just chews a notch into the filament. I have backed the tension off to almost nothing I tried placing a lot of tension and a handful of middle tensions. It is like the filament gets stuck (this was an issue with the filament sensor but it is now running smoothly as far as I can tell)
I tried a couple of filaments (sunlu, prusament, 3dpc) It printed 5 prints today just fine the last 7 are jamming about 2 hours into a three hour print. Friday night and most of Saturday.