Summer 2021 Wishlist, What Products do you want to See in Store!

I suppose if one printed a 16 x 16 grid of squares going from 100% one colour to 100% the other, calibrating it wouldn’t be that tedious. Of course, easier said than done. I don’t suppose Cura has settings for such a thing.

1 Like

lol, I don’t think so. Have to use a different version of it all together to work on the belt printer.

I know Keith was doing something with a tricolor mixing head, not sure how he ever made out with it.

1 Like

Yes, I have a Geeetech 301 Rostock Delta with a 3 colour blending head on it.

In firmware the M*** (can’t remember) is enabled. Gives me live % changing of print colours.

So 34%, 33%, 33% or 100%,0,0 or 60, 20,20 etc.

I can do live or m600 pause print. Change ratio and resume.

I had one print where I was live changing. Reduced the red to zero. Paused print removed red spool placed Yellow in and then blended more yellow in as print was going .
So was like I had 4 clours going at one in printer .

Yes, I too feel it insulting to have printers on floor. I had to take this one down to do a test sample on a resin printer. Only have room for 6 at a time on my benches. Storage locker /Cabinet no room left. Time to sell some I guess!

1 Like

Getting a stock of feeler gauges for bed leveling would be appreciated.

I just gave up the calibrated eyeball and paper method for bed leveling and butchered my feeler gauge set to use for bed leveling.

1 Like

@Dr.Marvin is spot on with the feeler gauges. I bent one of mine using it. Paper is silly there are 100 different weights that amount to far different thicknesses it is far too variable.

@Dr.Marvin @kitedemon

I have a 0.2mm Feeler gauge I use sometimes.
Also I Dial indicator for setting up the bed to the X Axis.

To Be honest most of the time I’m Lazy (/Time Efficient) and just grab a post-it note off my desk in stead of opening the tool box

Debate: Is it Lazy or Time efficient?

3 Likes

It would be lazy if the feeler guage and post it notes are nearby eachother.

Though so long as it works then the first object you use would be time efficiently.

I just gave the feeler guage a try and im liking it, but would like a longer one than what im currently useing. Which i cut from my feeler guage stack of guages.

Also could keep the feeler guage on a magnet near the printers for easy locating

New suggestion. Feeler guage and magnet combo kit XD

1 Like

It depends on whether you ask your wife or your boss.

I do keep my vaguely mangled feeler gauge on a magnet on the tool bin beside the printer. It is lazy when you rarely use it however and change the nozzle assume it will be close and just baby step it in…

Two things with respect to the crimping tools you sell:

1. if you search for “crimper” it doesn’t show up. I’d suggest adding “crimp” to the keywords for that tool.
  2. Most crimpers have changeable dies to adapt them to different connectors, yet it’s almost impossible to find the dies separately. Usually you have to buy an entire kit to get extra dies. The trouble is, you either have to buy a kit with a bunch of dies you don’t need, or you buy a tools with one die you need now and a year from now you have a need to crimp a different type of connector and your only choice then is to buy an entirely new tool.

If you could carry a selection of replacement dies, it would make the tool far more appealing.

2 Likes

New Slice engineering Products in store!

Newest Gen Mosquito heat breaks, Regular and Magnum

Mosquito Magnum Insulator

Torque Wrench 1.5 Nm

Plastic Repellent Paint ( This will probably be one of my favorites)

Mosquito Threaded Adaptors

Mosquito Repair bolt kits

Mosquito Heat Blocks

Copperhead Heat Blocks
https://3dprintingcanada.com/products/copperhead-hot-block
Copperhead to Creality Ender and CR series Heatbreak

2 Likes

Oooohhhhh, im not ready for a slice engineering upgrade but love that you guys carry their stuff now.

2 Likes

So im thinking around september im going to be upgrading the main board of my printer.

Id be looking at getting a BTT tft35-v3 with either an SKR 1.4 turbo, skr 2.0, or a mks robin nano v3.

This could be more of an “on demand” idea. But i just had the fan shroud on my cr10s pro break.

Due to the poor design of the stock part cooler fan shroud, it could be a nice idea to offer replacements printed in house. And/or even upgraded designs that fit the stock hotend.

I only mention this beacuse i found the few fan shroud designes i printed to have difficult supports to remove. Though that might just be a silly me thing there.

actually a really good idea, I may be able to design one and do it on demand.

1 Like