Summer 2021 Wishlist, What Products do you want to See in Store!

Thank you sir! Once the PC wheels are in I’ll probably need to order a few fans too cuz this thing is pretty loud by my head…

1 Like

Hi Keith

Are there any instructions on replacing these fans? I found a couple of youtube videos but they seemed overly complicated for something I would expect to be relatively simple.

1 Like

No Need for Buck Converter or that stuff.

We Specifically ordered 24V versions so they’re Direct Drop in’s !!

The MEANWELL PSU’s are 24VDC out, however their internal cooling fans are 12VDC

Sweet!!! That will make life SO much easier (I was going to avoid the buck converter and just wire up 2 12v in series but I’d rather take the easy way out LOL).

1 Like

BIQU-B1 Two-in-one-out Dual-Color Upgrade Kit Print Head+Bowden Extruder+Bracket

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BIQU-B1-Two-in-one-out-Dual-Color-Upgrade-Kit-Print-Head-Bowden-Extruder-Bracket-/393333993575?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&fbclid=IwAR3FgiI5fe9_M9a6wmgH7Q3iBapzZpyRII9gnU4v3QnNlLQWH-tND_dxFFo

Please heh

Can someone clarify this for me? Are these X-in-one-out print heads just used for colour mixing (it’s the only thing I’ve seen photos of) or for true multi-colour printing via a purge tower? I ultimately want to print in multiple colours, but as I say, the only photos I’ve seen so far of X-in printers gives the appearance that they do the same thing as rainbow filament except that you get to control when the colour changes.

What I want, but have never seen one of these used for, is to print multiple colours on one layer.

I haven’t seen that either. But there is a test print for the Biqu B2 that has a two colour sign and the second color is flush with the 1st colour. I printed it as a test print as separate pieces because they gave the STLs separately as well as together in one part but they don’t fit together when you print them like that.\

Having said that I have some test parts that came with a suite of test parts and scripts for Cura and one of the parts is a cube with diferent colour corners. so a single cube with 4 colours on one row so each layer might have 2 colour changes.

1 Like

I don’t know but I wonder if it is a double one set up? Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 8.29.49 AM

This is how I think this works too. Don’t see why colour can’t be switched during a layer

They use towers so the colour has pure edges. I have never used a dual extruder but it would be nice if you could over ride that and just have blurry transitions and no massive tower. The waste of dual extruders is crazy.

If I was personally wanting to print in colour a tool changing system is the only one that makes sense to me but it is expensive and looks like there is a ton to go wrong.

I think there’s a way to have 2 hot ends and extruders that swap back and forth. That’s the way the ultimaker 3 works. Theres one at the local make space I made some parts on. Seems to work but thats a $4500 machine

1 Like

This is one thing about my B1 I liked the hot end is held on with 2 bolts and the electrical connection is a USB-C cable. they are already 80% of the way there, they just need some locator pins and a latch to make its location more repeatable.

@Glenn Hello Glenn that B1 Dual colour unit is designed to be used with the B1 only.
Or any Printer with the SKR 1.4 Control Board

It could be adapted to use with other boards and machines. As long as the have E0 and E1 port + drivers on their Control Boards.

@kitedemon
Kite, we’ve heard Good and Bad things about the Wham Bam Mutant. I guess we need enough demand to bring it in. Minimum order was 20 units

Check: have a B1

/me goes to the 3DPC site to start refreshing the products page

1 Like

The Mutent and change are interesting ideas, The E3D tool changing is very interesting too but super expensive. I am not really interested to be honest. The most interesting is an entire website devoted to making parts to correct Creality products.

Hello, are you guys watching __ with me?

Did any of you catch the 3DPC is going to Carry the Voron Hardware kits?
You’ll have to Print your own parts, still.

Sorry, Prices will be reduced down once they hit the shelves, and i have a full Purchase Cost.
Insert you Email addresses Now, I only ordered 10 kits…

Voron 2.4 355mm Bed 350mm Printable
https://3dprintingcanada.com/products/vivedino-formbot-voron-2-4-kit-350x350x350mm

Voron 0 Zero 120mm Bed
https://3dprintingcanada.com/products/vivedino-formbot-voron-0-zero-kit-120x120x120mm

@kitedemon
Did you Know the Embargo Date for the Mutant V2 is tomorrow!!!

1 Like

The mutant is interesting for certain. I can’t really see the use personally. The only use I would have is to change nozzle diameter. It takes me 10-15 mins to swap for the Prusa and a bit longer for the sidewinder the set up time and lost print area just isn’t worth it for me.